In this role, you will:
- Lead of the Berlin Office and Facility Management Team
- Support the Workplace Director as main point of contact for initiatives related to Office & Facility Management
- Oversee and manage quality of team deliverables
- Ensure the workplace meet N26 quality standards with a consistent look and feel of all offices (cleanliness, F&B offerings, branding, etc)
- Ensure OM procedures and processes are effective and efficient
- Support Real Estate team with office expansions, relocations and build out of office space
- Collaborate with the procurement team to negotiate contracts, find new vendors and decrease costs
- Manage the OM / FM budget
- Responsible for the department’s OKR’s, objectives and key initiatives
- Lead OM communication, organisation and general business needs as necessary
- Create metrics that help measure the success of the office operations team and implement improvements as the offices grow
- Health and Safety Ambassador (COVID-19 measures)
What you need to be successful:
- Relevant experience in Office and Facility Management
- Accomplished people leader who inspires others
- You are a good listener and communicate well up and down stream.
- Self starter who will take initiative from day 1 and be incredibly pro-active
- Astute problem solver with good judgement and detailed oriented
- You thrive in fast-paced, rapid-growth environments, and know how to remain professional, energetic, positive and customer service-oriented throughout
- You are innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve our workplace and culture to align with our core values
- Strong written, reading and verbal communication skills in local language and English and the ability to interact with our multicultural team
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.