About the opportunity
As a Program Manager you will have the unique opportunity to drive critical strategic programs and be a key player in the implementation of change management strategies at N26.
In this role, you will:
- Own and evolve the Project Management Framework, establish the Project Management Risk Portfolio, and implement overall Program Health Indicator
- Lead complex & cross-functional programs with both internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with key areas of the business to ensure that program activities (e.g. New Product Process) adhere to local regulations (e.g. BAIT)
- Apply company-wide change management strategies to deploy new processes and ensure sustained ownership
- Leverage different data sources to provide valuable insights to N26 leadership that lead to the creation of focus areas and strategies
What you need to be successful:
- You have at least 4+ years of project or program management experience delivering complex change and leading technical, business, and product-oriented projects and programs
- You have previous experience in banking / fintech or any other regulated industries
- You have experience balancing both traditional project management and agile environments
- You have PMP, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2 certification or similar, and a strong knowledge of methodologies, project governance and stakeholder management
- You have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to audiences with diverse interests across all levels of seniority.
- You have fluency in English, verbally and in writing; German is a big plus.
- You have an analytical mindset Ideally foundational knowledge of enterprise architecture and analytics
- You feel comfortable with fast-paced environments, handling changing requirements and uncertainty.
- You have understanding of the German banking supervisory law
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.