About the opportunity
Software & Tools within the N26 Sourcing Team is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create an optimum platform for our stakeholders. Our mission is clear -- we deliver tools & functionalities to help N26 stakeholders meet their business goals. From Day 1, you’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined!
The Sourcing Success Tools Optimisation Analyst will provide core the establishment and roll-out of the core sourcing tools at N26. You will identify the optimal target set up, plan projects and deliver the work packages required to ensure best in class platforms are in place for your colleagues.
You will constantly juggle and prioritize the different types of work flowing into the team, making decisions in alignment with other stakeholders, and ensuring they meet the objectives of design, implementation and operational excellence of the company's process application. Our environment is fast paced, agile and we use some of the latest technology out there. Come help us build the bank the world loves to use.
In this role, you will:
- Assist the ongoing management and optimization of the current Toolset at N26 that facilities our Procurement, Contract Management, Source to Pay and Travel Management requirements
- This will be achieved by always considering the end-user at the heart of every decision
- Develop and keep on track documentation and professionally steer the change management process to embed the transformed processes in the roll out to the organization
- Collaborate with colleagues from across N26 to co-create new origination experiences and functionality
- Serves as a point cross-functional technical leader on various projects, while tracking the team backlog, dependencies and risks based on priority and driven by Project Management
- Own and build upon the relationships we currently have with our Sourcing Tech Tools landscape that include but aren’t limited to: DocuSign, TripActions, Zip & Workday Roadmap (configuration executed within a separate, centralized team)
- Maintain all access permission control & ensure the compliant access of your colleagues
What you need to be successful:
Background & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Experience within the implementation, solution design, configuration and continuous improvement Software Applications
- Problem-solving skills, grounded in data and driven toward process simplification
- A good grasp of how to validate assumptions and clearly prioritize the most impactful solutions
- Foundational understanding of access management and access permission control in regulated environments
- Foundational experience in financial and procurement process software management, educating the and users and planning & facilitating workshops
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to take on any task, no matter how big, or small
- The ability to see ahead and think in terms of possibilities; creates a clear vision and strategy, thinks broadly and understand interdependencies
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently while multi-tasked to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment with communication of project progress consistently with managers and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The ability to build relationships and credibility across the organization; demonstrates managerial courage; leading through influence
- Creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer
- High degree of business ethics and accountability
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.