About the opportunity
We are seeking a motivated and reliable team member to support the Complaint Management & Prevention (CMP) department.
You will have the unique opportunity to make an impact at N26 by working with stakeholders across multiple functions.
In this role, you will:
- Record, process and respond to complaints mainly from lawyers or via authority in the Italian language
- Help to identify complaints root-causes and define possible solutions
- Assist and participate in mitigation projects to prevent further complaints
- Take over own initiatives to improve operational procedures with a focus on compliance
- Face a great variety of different topics and a not monotonous work
- Witness a very good team spirit and cooperation with various stakeholders of all departments
- Develop more bank-specific expertise esp. about compliance-related topics
- Work on all tasks in your area with a substantial degree of autonomy, and be a Point-of-Contact if any issues arise
- Detect inefficiencies in the team’s workflows proactively and propose efficient solutions
What you need to be successful:
Background & Skills:
- You speak Italian (native), and fluent English, knowledge of German/French/Spanish is a plus
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (e.g. law studies) is desirable
- Previous experience communicating with government regulators is a plus
- Relevant work experience in legal, compliance, banking sector and financial service industry
- You are an analytical thinker with strong investigation skills, ideally combined with process optimization expertise
- You are able to carry out accurate legal research independently
- Knowledge on how to use a CRM system (“Salesforce”) and experience with process management tools like “Jira” and “Confluence”
- You use your time effectively, can prioritize appropriately and are able to work under strict deadlines
- You are committed and eager to learn and want to drive the improvement and optimization of our processes
- Continuously challenge the status quo
- Actively help yourself (and others) being successful
- You enjoy working in a very motivated team but also have a high degree of autonomy
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.