About the opportunity
We are looking for a new Senior People Data Analyst to join our People Analytics team. You’ll report to our Head of People Analytics and will be responsible for delivering on the existing reporting and analysis. You will also work with the established team of two other analysts as well as our Digital Employee Experience team to help develop the future people information and tools that our rapidly expanding bank needs.
You will have flexibility on where you work with employment options across 6 major cities in continental Europe.
Your role is at the heart of making our N26 People Analytics team future ready and is critical to supporting the leaders at N26 with the people information they need to make us the bank that the world wants to use.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare basic and complex reports, troubleshoot existing reports and analysis, and will create improved views through dashboarding onto the key metrics that will drive action from our leadership team
- Support our drive for automation across spreadsheets (Google Sheets), existing tools (Workday) and a new BI tool that we will be onboarding very shortly
- Proactively spot issues and improve data accuracy across all reports and dashboards
- Work with our key contacts in our recruitment, reward and business partner teams on various projects to develop solutions to their data and reporting problems
- Be able to work in a very fast paced environment, while remaining agile to balance the needs of the wider people team and business priorities
- Be confident to storytell with data to a non-analytical audience using strong and compelling visualisations and presentations
- Be comfortable as a self-starter and able to work alone to deliver critical deliverables, but equally in a small team with two other analysts be a real team player, working with them to collaborate and generate new ideas
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience working with people analytics reporting, analysis and insight
- Strong understanding of analytical concepts such as trending, forecasting and data visualisation
- A very keen and proven analytical mindset
- Exceptional Google Sheets skills
- Experience working with SQL and Python to solve people analytical problems
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workload where conflicts arise
- Nice to have
- knowledge of statistical methods and their application in a people analytics data environment
- experience working with JIRA
- working knowledge of Workday HCM and its report offering
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.