About the opportunity
This role is for a Product Lead in the Assistance Segment. It includes leading the overall strategy in the segment for operations staff tooling. A number of departments use these tools across Contact centre, Banking operations, Anti-financial crime operations and Complaints.
In order for the organization to be able to continue to scale growth in a compliant way it is essential that we invest heavily in improving staff efficiency by automating processes and improving workflows for staff.
The tools cover an in-house built staff front end to read and write customer data, a case management and CRM tool (Salesforce which has been configured partially with code) and several isolated products for data reporting and performance management.
The role includes line management responsibilities for 1-3 PM's.
What we are looking for?
- You have at least 5 years of product management experience
- Experience working in financial services
- Experience of working on internal tools
- Some experience of line management is preferred
- B2B or B2B2C experience is preferred
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.