About the opportunity
We are looking for Lead Product Designer(s) to join N26’s UX Team and the Assistance segment.
In this role, you will lead and own the user experience design in high-impact product initiatives, while also maintaining a high bar of design excellence across the wider UX Team. You will report to our Heads of UX within the Assistance segment.
We believe our team’s diversity is our strength. The more perspectives at the table, the better. Please apply regardless of your identity, experience, or background.
In this role, you will:
Partner with our Research and Data specialists to bring customer feedback and data insights to inform design and product prioritization, so as to bring value to the customers and the business.
Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering counterparts in a cross-functional group to ensure effective discovery and delivery, while also informing vision and strategy for the group.
Lead and represent design in cross-functional leads forum to drive collaboration and process improvements.
Be an active contributor in improving the organization’s UX practice and drive UX OKR initiatives (through effective design critiques, contribution to design system, etc.).
Mentor and guide other designers to promote design excellence in craft and process.
What you need to be successful:
You have at least 6 years of experience designing digital products (for Mobile and Web) in cross-functional product teams.
You have proven ability to effectively facilitate collaborative sessions such as design critiques, Google Design Sprint, user journey mapping, etc.
You are no stranger to working with, and contributing to design systems in your day-to-days.
You have a track record of delivering end-to-end user experience design, and are comfortable to put on your generalist hat through product discovery and delivery.
In addition to leveraging user research insights and gathered data to inform your design decisions, and when they are not available, you proactively seek them out.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
* Please note that we can only consider applications with portfolio (in English) *