About the opportunity
Join People Technology Team at N26, whose mission is to continuously improve and maintain application for People & Finance operations in Workday.
In this role, you will:
- Be a member of People Technology Team, which purpose is stability & continuous improvement of Applications (Workday HCM, Workday Finance)
- Engage across teams and with stakeholders to achieve goals and report on Key Results
- Support decision making on business processes, design and architecture to improve employee user experience
- Contribute to smooth technology run, support release cycles review and work on adoption plan realization
- Analyze and report metrics on our technology activities for ongoing measurement and continuous improvement
- Support data architecture management activities to ensure high quality data
- Develop, generate and automate reports from Workday for key stakeholders
- Create and manage documentation to align our business process and architecture with banking and privacy compliance requirements (JIRA, Confluence, GSuite, Drive)
What you’ll need to be successful
- Bachelors' degree
- 1+ years experience in Workday Financials and/or Workday HCM (or another systems such as SF, Oracle etc.)
- 1+ years business experience working within Workday teams, financial or people department with solid understanding of processes and data management
- 1+ years of experience in a comparable role
- Understanding of Workday system administration items for new configuration, ongoing maintenance or troubleshooting
- Experience working with at least one or more modules in Workday - Financials, Expenses and/or Procurement (desirable), or Workday HCM core, Absence (desirable)
- Experience in process design and improvement
- Experience in data management, administration and system configuration
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working
- Experience with operational best practices and implementing technology solutions to support compliance requirements
- Love to learn and continuous improvement
- Growth mindset
- Great team player that loves to share and collaborate
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.