Legal Counsel Employment Law
About the opportunity
We are seeking an Employment Lawyer/ Labour Relations Specialist (m/w/d) to support our business in the fields of individual and collective labour law.
Our Employment Law & Labour Relations Team works closely with the works councils, advises in various projects and offers a wide range of support for departments, especially the HR-departments. The team always believes in being the perfect service provider for N26.
As an Employment Lawyer/ Labour Relations Specialist (m/w/d) you will work from day one together with very passionate colleagues on various interesting topics.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with works councils and the international employee representation
- Support project owners and the business in individual employment law and guide them through the participation process with the works councils
- Be a permanent consultant for all HR-departments
- Develop and advise on future HR-processes and structures
- Train departments in individual and collective employment law
- Be responsible for international labour law projects
- Represent the company in court cases
What you need to be successful:
- Lawyer or HR-specialist with some experience in employment law and in cooperation with German works council, e.g. in a HR Business Partner role
- Advanced understanding of the German employment law system
- Good knowledge of HR-processes in a company
- Good knowledge of the German Works Constitution Act
- Ability of drafting contracts, clauses and works agreements
- Fluent in English and German
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.