About this role
As a senior user researcher at N26, you will work integrated in product teams, collaborating closely with design, data, engineering and business analytics to reframe problems from a user perspective and address them through different research methods, helping the team build an exceptional user-centred experience across platforms, channels and markets.
Your role is to shape the understanding of user research in the organisation, evolving the way we work to best suit the organisation’s needs and continuously find smarter and more effective ways to connect with users.
Collaboration is at the heart of our work. We believe that user research is a team effort and you will work on bringing people together and facilitating user-centred decision making.
This is us
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
We are looking for User Researchers based in Berlin or Barcelona to join our User Experience team of more than 30 researchers, designers, and writers.
But what about you?
- You’ve been conducting research in a product or design environment, for at least 3 years
- You love translating research findings into insights for your stakeholders
- You're comfortable working with qualitative and quantitative methods, you enjoy in-depth interviews, remote research, ethnographic studies, usability testing, surveys, and A/B testing.
- It would be really cool if you had; advanced quantitative analysis and tools such as SQL or SPSS. And Fluency in European languages other than English.
What’s in it for you
- Being part of the team, you will develop your skills and gain valuable insight using different techniques
- You will be joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, flexible working schedule, discounted public transit pass, budget for team activities, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- Holiday allocation depending on location with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 or 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Sounds like you? Why not apply today and see how you can help shape modern banking?
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.