About the opportunity
We are looking for a motivated Working Student to carry out processes related to our Credit, Dunning & Collections topics.
As a Banking Operations Team at N26 - our Team is the operational heart of internal Lending Products (Credit and Overdraft) as well as the internal Dunning Process. We are in close contact with internal and external Stakeholders to provide our customers with the best experience possible when it comes to negative balances on their accounts.
In this role, you will:
- Work on processes related to Consumer Loans, Overdrafts and all stages of Debt Collection with passion.
- Be up for projects based on your strengths and interests.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders (Data, Customer Support, Business Operations, Debt Collection Agencies,..)
- Be part of a team that improves processes constantly and makes them even more efficient.
What you need to be successful:
- Your studies focus on the area of banking, finance or legal and your interests belong to the banking world! Previous banking experience will help you thrive in our fast-paced environment.
- You speak German and English fluently; and Italian or French.
- You are available to work for at least 6 months, ideally > 1 year, as a part-time student (20h/week)
- You are analytical, enjoy structuring abstract problems into actionable recommendations
- You understand the N26 business model and want to make a difference!
- You have excellent analytical skills, you can use Excel and you love the details.
Nice to have:
- Your SQL knowledge will impress us
- Business fluent French, Spanish or Italian.
- Previous Experience in the areas of credit, dunning or debt collection procedures
- Experience with CRM and issue tracking tools (e.g. Salesforce & JIRA) as well as credit systems (such as Mambu)
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.