About the opportunity
Software & Tools at N26 is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create an optimum platform for our stakeholders. Our mission is clear -- we deliver tools & functionalities to help N26 stakeholders win with the over 7 million customers we serve around the globe. From Day 1, you’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined! And you’ll do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish and where your technical mastery is recognised and rewarded.
The Sourcing Success Tools Lead will provide leadership throughout the establishment and roll-out of the tool processes at N26, identify the optimal target set up, plan projects and deliver the work packages required to ensure best in class platforms are in place for your colleagues. You will constantly juggle and prioritise the different types of work flowing into the team, making decisions in alignment with other stakeholders, and ensuring they meet the objectives of design, implementation and operational excellence of the company's process tools.
Our environment is fast paced, agile and we use some of the latest tools out there. Come help us build the bank the world loves to use.
Once here you will
Lead the ongoing management and optimization of the current Toolset at N26 that facilities our Procurement, Contract Management, Procure to Pay and Travel Management requirements
This will be achieved by always considering the end-user at the heart of every decision
Develop and keep on track documentation and professionally steer the change management process to embed the transformed processes in the roll out to the organization
Collaborate with colleagues from across N26 to co-create new origination experiences and functionality
Consult the business regarding opportunities, process improvement, and business requirements to drive tool selection and consolidation activities
Serves as a point cross-functional technical leader on various projects, while tracking the team backlog, dependencies and risks based on priority and driven by Project Management
Lead the solution design for Workday configuration requests within the Workday application management team to understand and influence the technical approach to meet the desired business requirements
Own and build upon the relationships we currently have with our Sourcing Tech Tools landscape that include but aren’t limited to: DocuSign, TripActions, Zip & Workday Roadmap (configuration executed within a separate, centralized team)
Be the People Manager of one other colleague within the team and continue to develop the team in a way that supports the N26 Sourcing Team and it’s stakeholders
What you will bring along:
- Master's/Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, management information systems, or another related field
- 5+ years of experience within the implementation, solution design, configuration and continuous improvement of relevant Software Applications
- Advanced problem-solving skills, grounded in data and driven toward process simplification
- A good grasp of how to validate assumptions and clearly prioritize the most impactful solutions
- Deep understanding of the market best practices for enabling operational efficiencies through process automation
- Extensive experience in financial and procurement process software management, educating the and users and planning & facilitating workshops
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to take on any task, no matter how big, or small
- The ability to see ahead and think in terms of possibilities; creates a clear vision and strategy, thinks broadly and understand interdependencies
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently while multi-tasked to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment with communication of project progress consistently with managers and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The ability to build relationships and credibility across the organization; demonstrates managerial courage; leading through influence
- Creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer
- High degree of business ethics and accountability
What we offer
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- Be at the center of scaling an organization in hyper-growth globally
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- N26 yearly public transportation subscription
- Discount for Urban Sports Club subscription
- Find a career path. Not just an internship or a student role.
Sounds good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.