About the opportunity
In this role you will be part of the Business Operations department, specifically in the Sourcing Team. This team is responsible for the management of the source-to-contract process, for high-value and complex deals with our external vendors. As the Sourcing Manager - Workplace & Corporate Services you will be a part of the Indirect Category Team which supports all key Sourcing initiatives across the Marketing, Corporate and Professional Services, Banking Services, Real Estate and Workplace Services Categories.
The Sourcing Manager takes ownership of the Workplace and Corporate Services categories and leads the procurement activities in the categories. This includes leadership in developing, ramping up and implementing the category strategies, while managing the strategic projects and other category related procurement activities. The day-to-day activities include managing tenders and contract negotiations, driving process compliance, leading sourcing projects in cooperation with the internal stakeholders, cooperating closely with the internal partners and stakeholders, maintaining a good relationship with the key external partners while driving optimal value for N26 and supporting the operational purchasing process as needed.
This position requires a dynamic individual with a positive mindset that will pivot between different stakeholder groups, can adapt to changing conditions and priorities, plays an active role in leading projects forward, creates strong partnerships with his/her stakeholders and external partners and has the best interest of the company in mind in each and every turn.
Once here you will
Use your Procurement / Strategic Sourcing expertise
Partner with key stakeholder within your categories and develop a category strategy that delivers the optimum value for N26
Collaborate with stakeholders across N26, as a true business partner to achieve the following:
Assist with the baselining of your categorie’s information (contract, spend and category context) to build a documentation base that will set up your future work for success
Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base opportunities to reduce cost, minimise risk, protect continuity of supply, and exploit industry developments that benefit N26
Lead sourcing events and RFXs where appropriate
Negotiate and implement supplier agreements/contracts that meet the business needs of cross-functional stakeholders and achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers
Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models
Contribute to the healthy and fun culture within the Sourcing Team
Contribute to the formation and implementation of the Sourcing Team policies and procedures at N26
Learn to be an expert in the Workday Finance / Procurement modules
Develop the best possible supply base for N26
What you need to be successful:
- Ideally at least 5+ years of Procurement experience
- Strong background in running end-to-end sourcing projects, including contract negotiations
- Solid knowledge across Workplace and/or Corporate Services categories
- The ability to think and act strategically with clearly defined business objectives in mind, and can-do mindset with a strong hands-on approach
- Agile, open and dynamic approach to work
- Clear understanding and experience in working according to best-in-class procurement processes
- Knowledge of digital companies and their products, ideally in the area of financial institutions
- A commercial mindset, good negotiation skills and ideally experience with vendor management
- Data is your friend! You drive success through analysis and numbers and aren't afraid to use these in making decisions
- Good skills in project and time management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English
- Experience in cross functional stakeholder management
What we offer
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase. You will get to make a real impact!
- Be at the centre of scaling an organization in hyper-growth globally and strengthening the procurement presence in the organization
- Flat and equal hierarchy, open communication
- International, enthusiastic and dynamic team
- N26 yearly public transportation subscription
- Discount for Urban Sports Club subscription
- Interesting career path.A lot of learning and growing opportunities.
- Company supported professional development budget.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.