About the opportunity
We are seeking an Agile Solutions Analyst to help our team to explore and support new capabilities built on the Atlassian cloud platform - Atlassian Analytics powered by the Atlassian Data Lake.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the introduction, configuration, adoption and maintenance of a new Atlassian Enterprise feature called Atlassian Analytics
- Break down silos across teams or products and easily build interactive, customizable dashboards for rich insights.
- Build custom views with a visual or SQL query editor.
- Help N26 teams to pool, query, and visualize data from across our suite of products, serving up cross-project and cross-product insights visually
What you need to be successful:
- Great knowledge of SQL
- Experience with BI tools like: Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Metabase (2 years)
- Understanding on business requirements and experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Jira/Confluence (+6 months)
- Knowledge about Jira API, configuration and integrations
- Positive and passionate, good team player
Good to have:
- Experience with Eazy BI
- Any atlassian certification
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paolo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.