About the opportunity
We are seeking an Banking Operations Analyst - Claims (German)
As a Banking Operations Team at N26 - our Team is the operational heart of all processes related to a Claim, Garnishment, Insolvency and P-Accounts. Those processes are the main priority for the German market. We are in close contact with internal and external stakeholders to provide our customers with the best possible experience when it comes to a claim on the account.
Our goal is to build an efficient and customer focused Claims process on a global scale.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional to carry out processes related to our Claims topics.
In this role, you will:
- Work on all processes in your area with a substantial degree of autonomy, and be the first person at hand if any issues arise.
- Detect inefficiencies in the team’s workflows proactively and propose efficient solutions.
- Like to work on daily tasks with passion. (Garnishment, Insolvency and P-Account)
- You are also up for projects based on your strengths and interests.
- Your passion for innovation and automation will allow you to make a tangible and credible impact to our business.
- Native German, most incoming and outgoing communications will be in German.
What you need to be successful:
- Your previous experience in Banking Operations will help you thrive in our fast paced environment. Ideally, you have previous experience in Claims like processes such as Garnishment, P-Account and Insolvency.
- As an ambitious and committed individual, you are eager to learn and have an urge to drive the improvement and optimisation of our processes.
- You are comfortable working in a highly driven team and with a substantial degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment.
- You manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- You speak German and English fluently (French, Spanish or Italian is a plus!)
- You have successfully completed a banking apprenticeship or hold a university degree in business studies (with a major in Banking & Finance) or a related field.
- Your experience with CRM and issue tracking tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Analytics comes naturally to you, and you know how to handle Excel and Google Sheets. SQL knowledge will be an advantage.
- You are a team player. Obviously. We work hard together, but we have fun along the way.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paolo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.