We are seeking a passionate Security Engineer to assess and support the implementation of security controls and processes related to our internal IT infrastructure in strong partnership with the Internal IT and Network teams.
The Infrastructure Security team’s mission is to prevent threats in N26 infrastructure and help teams build secure solutions through consulting, tooling and analytics.
In this role you will:
- Perform threat modeling sessions in collaboration with the Internal IT, network and other internal teams to secure employee endpoints, email communication, file sharing systems and related processes.
- Perform structured security risk assessment to identify, prioritize and provide recommendation or solutions for found issues.
- Perform security review on third-party tooling and integrations (secret management, social media accounts, banking integrations, etc).
- Opportunity to participate in security on-call rotation and incident response.
- Learn about banking system process.
What you need to be successful:
- Experience with Windows or macOS laptop security.
- Good understanding of IAM protocols such as SAML, OAuth or OIDC.
- Good understanding of internet and computer networks (TCP/IP, TLS, VPN, etc).
- Experience with at least one glue language (Python, Go, Ruby, etc.).
- Passion for security, infrastructure and secure infrastructure.
- Ability to correctly balance security risk and product advancement.
- Hands-on attitude and ability to drive solutions to completion.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills.
- Growth mindset targeted at learning and pushing the team forward.
- Desire to learn and improve.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀.
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop.
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days.
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies.
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.