IMPORTANT: You are eligible to work in Austria, Germany or Spain, full-time and are able to commit to a 6-month internship, starting June/July 2022.
Who we are looking for...
We want an energetic and engaged intern to join N26’s Internal Communication team!
Our team is made up of a variety of industry experts, based across Europe and North America. As a whole, we are tasked with growing the awareness and reputation of N26 in our key markets in ways that are meaningful, impactful and sustainable.
The Internal Communication team is responsible for building an engaged global workforce, where people feel that they belong and have the information they need to do great work. In short, everything we do is to help N26 be a place where customers love to bank and people love to work.
Other than supporting us with day-to-day tasks, your mission is to help create content and campaigns that foster a sense of engagement and belonging amongst our employees. We are looking for someone who cares about delivering communications in a way that is inclusive and accessible.
To achieve your mission, you will get the chance to collaborate with stakeholders from across the business including our Employer Brand, PR and People teams. You will also get to work with our Employee Resource Groups, and will have the opportunity to brainstorm and pitch your own ideas for content and engagement initiatives.
What you will be doing…
- Managing core business tasks like coordinating company events, publishing articles to our internal website, updating project planning tools, and providing internal campaign support.
- Writing content for our internal blog and newsletter on company updates, ERG initiatives, cultural holidays, etc.
- Collaborating with Office Management and Employee Experience teams to create engaging, inclusive company events.
- Compiling, analyzing, and presenting engagement metrics from our internal website and newsletter.
- Managing the upkeep of shared documents and folders.
What you will need to succeed
- You have fluent written and verbal English skills, and know how to tailor your communications to your audience in a way that is accessible and inclusive.
- You know how to analyze and pull meaning out of numbers and engagement metrics.
- You’re organized and know how to best structure your time to get things done.
- You know your way around GSuite (especially Google Sheets and Google Meets), Slack, and are confident publishing content on our internal website.
- You’re on top of the latest cultural topics, understand what people want to read about, and know how to handle sensitive topics appropriately.
- Completed a Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Communications, Public Relations, Business Management/Administration, Marketing, Journalism, or similar.
- Previous experience in internal communications, public relations, journalism, or human resources is a plus. If this experience was in a fast-paced, scale-up environment, even better!
- Are energetic and proactive
- Love to connect with and engage people
- Are passionate about making people feel seen and like they belong
- Can actively help yourself and others be successful
- Are curious and love to learn
- Like to give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining an award winning scale up 🚀
- Discounted public transit pass, language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, a N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 13 Days vacation to take during the 6 months internship (plus national holidays)
- Work as part of a rapidly growing, international team where we value a “getting stuff done” attitude
- Autonomy and ownership for those who want to make things happen.
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks, and other treats when you work from the office and join our events.
More about N26
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Sounds good? Apply for this position, now.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.