In this role, you will
- Be responsible for regulatory data requirements of N26.
- Take care of the ongoing processes for the regulatory reporting tools.
- Define, build and maintain processes that deliver crucial data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Take care of the process automation and quality checks.
- Build and maintain a reliable monitoring system
- Maintain your work well documented, reproducible and reliable.
- Become part of a piloting program in N26 Finance to embed technical skills in functional teams
- Bachelor computer science / computer engineering or similar experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Good knowledge of SQL for analytics (Postgres or Redshift preferred).
Good analytical skills, willingness to look into the data and make sense of it.
Proven experience with Python preferably building data pipelines, automation.
Experience with monitoring tools (e.g., Datadog, Kibana)
Basic understanding of microservice architecture, databases
You are organized, self-motivated, detail oriented and a strong communicator.
Fluent in English, German as a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.