About the opportunity
As Junior Project Manager, Real Estate, you are responsible for the development from A to Z of the assigned workplace projects including communications, project elaboration, monitoring and execution. You will also support the management of the N26 Real Estate international portfolio, the day to day workspace developments and your workplace stakeholders, looking to create a great place to work.
With 7 million customers, operating in 25 global markets and close to 1,500 employees, N26 is an innovator and leader within the digital banking space. Since 2015, when our first product was launched, N26 has democratized banking, changing the way individuals engage with their finances. No longer is financial confidence the domain of a few, no longer is the day-to-day engagement with finances an unpleasant and difficult, but necessary action - N26 puts banking and finance at the heart of the users life, empowering them to control, interact and manage their lives, with a press of a button!
With more than $800m raised and more to come, N26 provides employees the platform to work with an incredible brand, super bright colleagues and ultimately, make a meaningful difference.
In this role, you will:
- Manage end-to-end on workplace, architecture and Change Management projects of increasing complexity within a cross functional environment
- Manage relationships with senior business stakeholders
- Coordinate space planning and move/allocation projects through occupancy analysis to effectively communicate capacity ratios, department space trends, headcount projections and workplace conditions - actual vs forecast
- Design, verify and develop space options (including stack and block plans, architectural test-fits) and business case proposals for accommodating staffing and other business requirements, in compliance with the German Regulation for health and safety in the workplace
- Keep update of assets inventory, databases, signage graphics, and dwg layouts for all of N26’s portfolio (Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator...)
- Provide planning support for office renovations with technical design, and manage new small and medium architectural projects (e.g. meeting rooms)
- Follow vendor management and supervision through the execution on workplace architecture projects
- Monitor site installations in Berlin (WFH is possible a couple of days a week)
What you need to be successful:
- Strong prioritization skills though challenging logistic projects
- Master’s Degree in Real estate and Construction / Architecture/Interior Design/ or related field, from an accredited institution.
- Sound experience in project planning, construction, architecture or related field
- Highly analytical, organization skills, ability to transform abstract problems into practical solutions
- Sound experience in Cost and schedule Management, architecture layout.
- Excellent customer service skills including strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong spatial skills with experience in the implementation of workplace strategies
- Be driven and hands-on working as a team player, actively contributing to the group in order to complete tasks, meet goals or manage projects
- Familiarity with German DGUV Rule (Health and Safety in Workplace) is a plus
- Knowledge of dwg, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office programs and ability to quickly learn new tools, process improvement and change management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and local language
- Past experience working with IT, Office management and Security teams is a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.