We are seeking an experienced Global Creative Strategist who will be responsible for building and creating N26s Creative Strategy and ensuring all campaigns embody our CVP and are truly consumer first. You will partner closely with our in-house creative studio and brand team, as well as product marketing teams while being an integral part in driving the N26 creative vision and shaping our creative strategy and execution on a global scale.
In this role, you will:
- Be part of the global brand and marketing team and collaborate closely with our creative studio to create innovative strategies and disruptive output
- Create impactful and bold campaign strategies fueled by audience and cultural insights
- Partner closely with interdisciplinary teams from marketing, product and media
- Strategically plan global and local integrated marketing campaigns for our brand and products across all media touchpoints
- Work with Creative Operations and Product Marketing Teams to develop sharp creative briefs that are on point and that consumer insights are at the forefront. Stimulate creative thinking with creative territories leading to better ideas.
- Make the brand more relevant by understanding people’s relationship with our brand, product, the category and pop culture
What you need to be successful:
8+ years of solid working experience as a strategist/strategic planner/creative strategist creating campaigns in the digital and offline media landscape in creative agencies or in house marketing teams
A familiarity with a broad range of approaches for building brands, including advertising, social media, CRM, search, content and media planning
Being a great brand and creative thinker with solid training in brand and creative strategy
Ability to turn complex asks into clear and sharp directions
Experience with insight and research - ideally, has worked with insight functions in the past and/or performed primary audience research yourself
A collaborative and positive can-do attitude with the ability to embrace new challenges and ways of thinking
Thinking outside-of-the box combined with data driven decision making to identify new growth opportunities and prove what works and what doesn’t
Deep understanding of customer needs in order to craft strong narratives around our propositions for our key customer segments
Be an effective communicator with an exceptional ability with words
Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
Think globally, act locally
Strong bias for action
Comfortable giving and receiving open, direct and timely feedback
Important: In order for your application to be considered, please send us your CV along with some of your most outstanding work.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are:
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna and São Paulo.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.