About the opportunity
We are looking for Senior Product Designer(s) to join N26’s UX Team.
In this role, you will be working in a cross-functional team to collaboratively deliver great user experience of our product offering(s). You will report to one of our Heads of UX.
We believe our team’s diversity is our strength. The more perspectives at the table, the better. Please apply regardless of your identity, experience, or background.
“The Acquire team aims to provide a smooth onboarding experience for N26 customers. We create sustainable growth by optimising organic growth channels.We are responsible for acquiring new customers across all markets. As part of it we own the customer account opening experience including the Website, the Signup funnel and the identity verification process.”
This is us
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do, and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use. Founded in 2013, N26 serves +7 million customers across 24 markets.
N26’s UX Team is part of the larger Product & UX organization. We are a multidisciplinary team of 40+ talented individuals (known as “UXers”), who practice Product Design, User Research, UX Writing, and Design Operations. Most of our UXers are distributed across various cross-functional teams, looking after different product verticals. Our team is based in Berlin and Barcelona.
This is you
- You have at least 4 years of experience designing digital products (for Mobile and Web) in cross-functional product teams.
- You have proven ability to effectively facilitate collaborative sessions such as design critiques, Google Design Sprint, user journey mapping, etc.
- You are no stranger to working with, and contributing to design systems in your day-to-days.
- In addition to leveraging user research insights and gathered data to inform your design decisions, and when they are not available, you proactively seek them out.
- You know when to articulate your ideas and decisions eloquently, and when to listen.
As Senior Product Designer at N26, you will…
- Own and drive the UX and Product metrics for your team: take responsibility for the entire design process from initial research, ideation, conceptualization and design, to testing and validation.
- Turn user problems detected across all feedback channels into product opportunities: work together with other UXers, data analysts, product managers, engineers, etc. to oversee the development of a product from problem definition, concepting, to launch.
- Enhance the delightfulness: design mobile and web interfaces that are incredibly simple, elegant, and enjoyable for users.
- Contribute to design excellence and consistency: advocate for and nurture our NXD (N26 Experience Design) Design System.
* Please note that we can only consider applications with portfolio (in English) *