Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets, and given the most recent funding round we have raised close to $1.8 billion since our inception in 2013. Our talented team works across 7 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna and São Paulo.
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Software Quality Engineer to lead the quality culture in one of our cross functional teams as well as ensuring constant improvements of our applications’ quality and release practices.
You will have the opportunity to work with the engineers to define, build and maintain our full-stack automation tests as well as being the driving force for the overall test strategy of the team. In addition you will also participate in improving our core quality practices such as developing test frameworks and custodianship of our app and services release process.
In this role you will
- Advocate the quality culture in cross-functional teams and make sure that the best practices are followed
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test cases, for our Android and iOS applications and REST API
- Establish testing as an integral part of the development process within cross-functional teams
- Develop maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our development teams
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage
- Find and report bugs and follow up on their resolution
- Use exploratory testing techniques to discover and prevent issues
- Assess and bring improvements to the quality of our applications and services
What you will bring along
- You know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in testing mobile (Android, iOS) applications
- Experience in API testing and automation frameworks
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Cucumber, Appium, XCode UI Automation, Espresso (mobile testing tools and frameworks)
- You know how to work with Jira, TestRail, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- You have experience in driving quality improvements in agile environments
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Sounds good? Apply now for this position!
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.