About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Senior IT Outsourcing Associate to join our Central Outsourcing Management.
The Central Outsourcing Management team is a ‘second line of defense’ function and is responsible for: establishing the guidelines & standards, training & education, monitoring & controlling, & reporting to management.
The successful candidate will have a direct hand in shaping the future of this function and contribute to the success of the overall organization.
In this role, you will:
- Support the implementation of the IT outsourcing governance along tools, templates, reportings and governance structures
- Actively monitor and incorporate relevant regulatory changes
- Support the business/retained organization for the Implementation of the above
- Support the business in the definition of SLAs, KRIs, Outsourcing contracts and other IT related purchases
- Ensure a regular SLA and KRI Reporting is executed by the business
- Ensure structured 2nd Level controls and sample-testing are executed
- Support the IT Outsourcing Risks management, actively monitor the mitigation measures and generate relevant management reportings
- Support the assessment of the contingency and exit & termination-plans and -agreements and actively monitor the implementation of mitigation measures
What you need to be successful:
- University degree in Business (Information Technology), Information Security, Computer Science, Economics, Finance or Law with a focus on IT law preferred or a comparable field of study
- Good Knowledge in relevant regulation and legal requirements driven by KWG, MaRisk, BAIT or EBA.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in the IT compliance and outsourcing environment and relevant IT governance concepts i.e. ITIL, COBIT
- Excellent communication skills, you strive to work in a start-up environment and it is in your nature to find pragmatic solutions
- Ability to present your findings on a high-level and report these to all stakeholders on a cross functional level
- Confidence when it comes to challenging existing processes and supporting your arguments with backed-up reasoning
- Very good German and English language skills required
- And of course passion to “built the Bank the world loves to use”
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.