Software Engineer (RegTech)
The RegTech Group at N26 ensures that Regulatory requirements towards Technology used are met. The team designs the necessary processes to ensure IT compliance as well as develops software solutions to automate procedures and processes. The Identity Access Management Team develops dedicated solutions to guarantee that all team members have the necessary access to the tools and services needed to perform well at work, while complying with regulatory standards to be a secure bank.
The most important stakeholders collaborating with the RegTech Group are the People Team, Customer Service, the Bank entity, Internal IT, Platform Engineering and Security.
Once here you will
- Collaborate closely with your Tech Lead on architecting new features and seeing them through to completion
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software in a thriving environment
- Work with members in the team by relentlessly guarding code quality through pull requests and helping them when they have questions
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in technology and you are not afraid to propose some findings during our GSDD.
- Work within your cross-functional team to uphold the highest technology standards right across the product
What You'll Bring Along
- Significant software engineering experience in one or more general purpose programming languages including TypeScript and Python
- A natural tendency to automate repetitive tasks
- An eye for detail and care for user experience
- Experience with modern engineering practices such as clean code, TDD, refactoring, CI/CD.
- Sound understanding of microservice architecture
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational databases, preferably Postgres
- Appreciation of working in a modern cloud architecture, preferably with AWS
- Language Skills: full professional proficiency in English
- Experience building and working in high-performance Agile software development teams
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
- Experience with Go and ReactJS
- A love of learning and love of helping others to learn and grow
- A sense of independence and an ability to establish structures or processes to adapt to a constantly evolving domain and environment
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders and teams
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo