About the opportunity
We are seeking a motivated and reliable Quality Assurance Analyst to support the N26 Banking Operations department in Berlin. As part of the Global Banking Operations Excellence team you will be working with stakeholders across the business (eg. Banking Operations, Product & Tech, Business Operations, Legal, Complaints) to continuously improve our processes and independently drive projects and initiatives to build the most efficient and secure digital Banking Operations on a global scale.
With your view on detail and hands-on mentality for doing operational controls you will have the opportunity to make an impact by supporting the Banking Operations teams for always delivering the highest quality towards our customers and internal stakeholders.
In your next challenge, you will:
- Perform quality checks on a variety of tasks performed by our Banking Operations Teams and external vendor
- Responsible for completing monthly quality reports for the department and other stakeholders
- Conduct shadowing sessions and reach out to operational teams to understand and keep up-to-date on the general processes and daily handling of tasks
- Elaborate and design a quality assurance (QA) framework and tool(s) to measure the adherence to established processes, making changes or improvements to it as deemed necessary in close collaboration with the operational teams
- Provide recommendations on how to improve processes based on observations and results of QA tool(s) and framework
- Identify and monitor operational risks and analyze root causes of complaint trends, incidents and bank losses to resolve them
- Develop policies and procedures to improve quality KPIs to maintain consistency across all organization levels
- Work closely with Data Reporting team to review the adherence to SLAs and find ways to integrate them into the QA, avoiding the duplicity of work and ensuring alignment within the team
- Keep up-to-date documentation on QA-related processes, and ensuring that teams also implement any changes made
- Face a great variety of different topics and no monotonous work
- Witness a very good team spirit and cooperation
What you’ll need to be successful
- You speak fluent English, knowledge of German/French/Spanish/Italian is a plus
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (e.g. business or law studies) is mandatory
- Relevant work experience in Quality Assurance position or a related field for at least two years
- Ideally good knowledge of our CRM system (Salesforce) and experience with G-Suit, Jira and Confluence, SQL experience is a plus
- You have a strong analytical mindset, attention to detail and a solution oriented way of thinking.
- You use your time effectively, can prioritise appropriately and meet deadlines
- You are committed and eager to learn and want to drive the improvement and optimisation of our processes
- You enjoy working in a highly motivated team, but have a high degree of autonomy
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously challenge the status quo
- Strong bias for action
What’s In It For You
Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who We Are
- N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
- We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
- Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Find a career path. Not just a job. We offer the possibility of personal participation and sustainable change in the banking world. A high degree of personal responsibility and freedom of choice with the customer always at focus. Exciting and varied tasks on a national and international level. High-performance colleagues and a unique team spirit.
One of the most modern offices in the company headquarters in Berlin designed exclusively for N26.
Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open communication channels.
The shared life of our corporate values: Drive, Excellence, Simplicity, Integrity