Who we are
N26 has reimagined a banking platform for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10k new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
N26 U.S. is a fintech company, not a bank. Banking services are provided by Axos Bank; Member FDIC (Certificate 35546). | Read more
Once Here You Will
- Have the unique opportunity to support the Strategy & Operations team on complex data-driven projects such as scaling operations, reconciliation and reporting, key vendor relationships, launching new internal and customer-facing product features and growing a Strategy & Operations segment as N26 develops quickly in the US, our largest new international market
- Become a Strategy & Operations champion for the US for internal and external cross-functional stakeholders including Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Product/Tech, Legal/Compliance, Customer Operations, Marketing and external vendors
- Lead workstreams within high-impact projects from initial strategy design to complete execution to ongoing improvement and business management
- Fully leverage and further develop critical business skills including SQL/Excel/basic programming, quantitative and qualitative analysis, project management, communications, cross-functional stakeholder management and workstream leadership in a high-functioning team environment
What you’ll bring along
- Ideally, you have 1-3 years prior experience in investment banking/markets & trading, top-tier solutions, transformation or management consulting, asset or investment management, or startups, ideally with a focus on data/operations analysis in financial services/fintech
- Graduated with an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related quantitative field
- Working knowledge of SQL and Excel, with strong data analysis skills (must haves); knowledge of Python, R or other programming languages is a plus
- An independent and proactive approach to new topics with demonstrated outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- An innovative mind and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, highly structured thinking, exceptional attention to detail and strong independent project management capabilities
- Passion for the banking industry and an interest in deepening your knowledge of the banking business and operations; knowledge of card schemes and payments is a plus
- Last but not least, you have or are eligible for US working authorization
The qualities that lie at the heart of our interview process include candidate experience, equal opportunity and transparency. With these guiding principles in mind, our process is designed to allow both parties to get a better understanding of what working with each other would look and feel like. Here are the steps you can expect throughout your interview experience with us:
- Screening Call - The screening call will be your first touchpoint in clarifying the framework conditions for the role
- Team Interviews - Your next step will be meeting key stakeholders and peers who you will support on various projects
- Take home case - Continuing on, you will complete a brief take home case to demonstrate your SQL and data analytics skills which are critical to the role
- Final Hiring Manager Interviews - Finally, you will have conversation with the hiring manager and senior stakeholders who can provide you with more information specific to the day-to-day expectations for the position
Interviewing for a new role is a big deal, and we know that. We appreciate you considering N26 as the next step in your career. The Recruiting Team is here to support and advocate for you through the interview process, so please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can help.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.