About the opportunity
In the N26 Credit segment, our team is working tirelessly to provide our users with access to money when they need it, without compromising their future financial well being.
We are seeking a Head of Product to lead this segment, managing and growing a group of talented Product Managers, and working closely with Tech and Design counterparts and stakeholders from the business. As a key component of the everyday banking experience our users expect, this role provides the opportunity to address the lending needs of a user base in excess of 7 million customers.
You will join the Bank Products Segment with a specific focus on Credit products, where we are forecasting very high growth opportunities not just for the team, but for the wider business as we continue to invest in our Product portfolio. It is expected that Bank Products, as a segment, will contribute significantly over the next few years to both net performance and customer engagement.
Timing wise you are joining at a pivotal moment during which we are redefining our product strategy to achieve scale and grow revenue inline with our growing global footprint.
In this role, you will:
- Define and drive the product vision, strategy and metrics for the Credit group and support Product Managers on your team in doing the same for their teams.
- Develop and own the roadmap, team budget, commercial forecasts, and P&L for our Credit business, communicating with C-Level and other key stakeholders across the business.
- Ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs, as well as considering the tradeoffs between balancing growth and risk.
- Be responsible for the professional and personal development of a talented group of product managers.
- Work closely with Design and Engineering leadership to cultivate a team culture of impact, performance and team health.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the business, including Risk, Treasury and Compliance.
What you need to be successful:
- You have several years of experience hiring, managing and growing Product Managers at all stages of their careers.
- You have previous experience conceptualising, building, shipping and operating financial products. Credit and/or savings product experience is highly preferred.
- You excel in working with data, financials and market insights to drive your strategic and operational decisions.
- Close understanding of Credit P&L and Balance Sheets is preferred.
- You have worked extensively with agile methodologies, leading multiple streams of complex work, and are adept at communicating and instilling the vision across Product, Design, Tech and Operations to achieve a clear focus.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Health & Life insurance, Personal development budget, Spanish language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 24 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Vienna and soon to be more.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.