Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
As a Product Lead in the Engagement segment at N26, you will be leading one of the key areas in our group. You, along with the cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and user researchers will be responsible for evolving a suite of features into a differentiating product for our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to evolve a loved product for millions of people around the world.
In this role, you will:
- Lead product strategy for a key area in the Engagement segment.
- Lead, and advocate the product discovery process to identify the best opportunities for N26 and our customers.
- Prioritize key product initiatives to deliver against your segment level KPIs.
- Work with engineers to prioritize features, maintain the backlog, and guide feature development to bring the product vision to life.
- Ensure a high quality user experience by partnering deeply with Design and User Experience.
- Analyze feature performance and customer feedback to improve the journey and overall experience.
- Be responsible for interfacing with the Growth, Business Development, Operations, and Customer Service teams to ensure that the overall customer experience in the customer’s first days are cohesive and relevant.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role with a track record of delivering world-class products that delight consumers
- Fluent with product discovery techniques
- A genuine love for collaboration and with great interpersonal skills
- A strong bias for action with a hands on attitude
- Analytical approach to product development
- Strong English language skills
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Internal - Berlin (Germany)