About the opportunity
We are seeking a Senior PR specialist, responsible for driving communications efforts for N26’s new and existing products across our key markets.
Working as part of the Global PR team, you will work with an international team of experts to help drive awareness, interest and engagement about N26’s digital banking experience with a focus on new product launches and sustaining conversation and buzz about features that make up the N26 digital banking experience.
Beyond tech and fintech publications, we are seeking a versatile storyteller that can deliver creative ways to reach new audiences to showcase the benefits of N26’s products.
In this role, you will:
- Lead proactive product and tech storytelling across markets to drive awareness of key features and benefits of the N26 product
- Work closely with product marketing teams and local market PR specialists to drive impactful product launches and announcements
- Conceptualize creative product storytelling ideas to drive sustained conversation and buzz about existing products and features with a variety of audiences
- Work closely with our global Consumer and Lifestyle PR lead to create and execute compelling campaigns about N26 and our products, helping the brand resonate authentically in lifestyle and culture
- Define a clear and aligned strategy and PR roadmap for product stories - working closely with stakeholders across the organization to define and deliver in a collaborative and aligned manner
- Work closely with our SEO, content, social, web and marketing teams to drive multi-channel impact
What you need to be successful:
- 5-8 years of PR experience in-house or at an agency, with experience with fast-growing tech / consumer brands
- Experience working in a global or regional PR role, coordinating a network of local markets and agencies
- Strong knowledge of tech and consumer media landscape in Europe
- Strong data-driven mindset
- Experience working in a cross-functional setting, managing multiple stakeholders and workstreams
- Experience working at a fast-paced, global company and dynamic corporate environment
- Native English fluency, additional European languages a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Creative storyteller with a keen eye for what makes news
- Proactive self-starter and collaborative team player
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage ambiguity as priorities change
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Strong collaborative spirit and relationship buildings skills
- Excellent writing skills in English: a breadth of writing styles for both internal and external stakeholders
- You keep calm under pressure and take complete ownership of your tasks from start to finish
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.