AFC Training Associate
We are currently looking for an AFC Training Associate with a strong background anti anti-financial crime and a passion for helping others succeed.
- Drive change in the business through learning and development
- Partner with AFC Op leads to identify learning needs
- Proactively utilize QA feedback to identify areas of improvement and provide solutions
- Align multiple input streams to assure all stakeholders are supported ( ECCs and In-house)
- Create, review and improve training materials with changing regulations, company procedures/policies, as well as relevant technology implementations
- Organise and deliver training programs, refresher training sessions and written guidelines based on needs and data coming from different stakeholders
- Track the impact of LEX interventions on business results
Background and skills required:
- AFC Ops knowledge/experience (Essential)
- Previous experience as a trainer (Highly preferred)
- Previous experience creating training (Preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
Soft Skills/Hard skills:
Strong communication skills, proactive, and hands on attitude
Organised, ability to work on own initiative and in team, reliable
Ability to work on confidential matters with a high degree of professionalism
English needed, all other languages are a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.