About the opportunity
NOTE: Our Business Operations team is looking for candidates willing to do a 6 months internship, starting in the next few months.
We are seeking a motivated and energetic Intern to support the Business Operations - Group Outsourcing Team in Berlin. Our team is a key driver of banking process excellence and enables the business to be more efficient, precise and innovative.
The team is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of Product initiatives through partner management and owning the operational processes related to the product. You will have the unique opportunity to work in a cross functional team environment and help us to provide great products to our customers, while driving business strategies and operational changes.
In this role, you will:
- Support Group Outsourcing operational processes by working in cross functional team environments incl. internal stakeholders such as Product/Tech, Legal/Compliance, Customers Operations, Marketing etc.
- Manage & improve key organizational processes to ensure that end to end requirements are fulfilled in a compliant manner
- Fully leverage and further develop critical business skills including quantitative and qualitative analysis, project management, communications and stakeholder management in a high-functioning team environment
What you need to be successful:
- You (will) graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top-tier university in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Mathematics, or a related field
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the financial services industry (Bank, FinTech, etc) or in a consultancy
- You have excellent English language skills (German is a plus)
- You possess exceptional analytical and strong Excel skills
- You have strong visualization and storytelling skills with Powerpoint
- You have ideally SQL experience
- Great interest for banking industry and fintech as well as a passion to deepening your knowledge of the payments landscape and corresponding operationsl
- You are available to work for ideally 6 months, as a full-time intern (40h/week)
- You are analytical, enjoy structuring abstract problems into actionable recommendations
- You understand N26 business model and want to make a difference!
- You are a fast learner and work well within a fast-paced work environment
- You have a strong service mentality and are solution oriented
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 13 vacation days per year
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.