About this role
As a User Research Lead at N26, you will work integrated in a product team, being a force multiplier for the UX practice along with other leads.
In your everyday, you will be collaborating closely with design, data, engineering and business analytics to reframe problems from a user perspective and address them through different research methods, leading execution across multiple teams and mentoring other team members to ensure the group ships exceptional user-centred experience across platforms, channels and markets.
Your role is to shape the understanding of user research in the organisation, evolving the way we work to best suit the organisation’s needs and continuously find smarter and more effective ways to connect with users.
Collaboration and advocating for UX are at the heart of our work. We believe that user research is a team effort and you will work on bringing people together, growing your influence to implement the product strategy and facilitating user-centred decision making.
What about you?
- You’ve been conducting research in a product or design environment, for at least 5 years.
- You are able to think strategically and mentor other team members in translating research findings into actionable product solutions You're comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders and navigating complexity, while connecting the dots across different teams and informing product strategy decisions through user insights.
- You enjoy keeping yourself up to date with the latest research practices and look for ways to keep growing the discipline and ways of working.
- It would be really cool if you had advanced quantitative analysis and tools such as SQL or SPSS, and fluency in European languages other than English.
What’s in it for you:
- Being part of the team, you will be able to directly contribute in growing the UX practice while learning from others and developing your research maturity
- You will be joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, flexible working schedule, discounted public transit pass, budget for team activities, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 24 days vacation, +1 day for every anniversary, until it's 28 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers
This is us
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Why not apply today and see how you can help shape modern banking?
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.