About the opportunity
N26 is looking for a Head of Rewards, to support and develop the entire way we structure our C&B packages. This person will have responsibility for driving the alignment between the business and the people team. With deep organizational understanding, unmatched empathy and strategic insight into the business goals and objectives, the Head of Rewards will lead, grow and develop a world-class team to help drive N26 forward.
In this role, you will:
- Lead, train and develop the Rewards Team, making sure that the team are aligned on clear goals and have a clear plan to deliver them
- Design, implement and manage all compensation issues across the organisation, making sure that the packages are constantly in line with market expectations and also competitive and fair
- Work closely with leadership to maintain and manage our company ESOP scheme, driving one of the most competitive ESOP allocations in our market
- Benchmark globally using key tools, researching, reviewing and making clear recommendations based on findings
Develop and own every dynamic of our Reward Strategy
What you need to be successful:
- 10 years in a Rewards role, within a growing organization
- Experience developing a rewards strategy from scratch
- Experience leading a rewards team
- Management of company equity / ESOP plan
- It would be super if you have experience leading a company through IPO
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.