About the opportunity
We are seeking a Group Internal Audit Intern to assist with assigned audit projects and support the Group Internal Audit team.
In this role, you will:
- Be a full-time intern for up to 6 months in the Group Internal Audit team.
- Assist with assigned audit projects.
- Support the Group Internal Audit team in analysing operational processes.
- Help to conduct audits of all N26 GmbH activities and processes.
- Document internal control processes as assigned.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered.
- Propose improvements of the internal controls framework.
What you need to be successful:
- You are a Bachelor/Master Student or 2021 Graduate in one of the following fields: Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- You have already gained some work experience in (Internal) Audit before or in an international company in a regulated environment (preferably in a bank/financial institution or consultancy)
- Excellent written and oral language skills both in English and German
- You have a hands-on mentality and willingness to learn with a positive attitude
- Have the demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- You are legally eligible to work in Germany
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 13 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.