As a Senior Product Manager in the Engagement domain at N26, you will be leading one of our hero products - Spaces. You, along with the cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and user researchers will be responsible for evolving Spaces from being a great budgeting tool to fully fledged accounts, deeply integrated into the experience. This is an exciting opportunity to evolve a loved product for millions of people around the world.
In this role, you will:
- Bring to life the product vision for how N26 accounts/sub-accounts or ‘Spaces’ evolve.
- Lead the product discovery process to identify the best opportunities for N26 and our customers.
- Prioritize key product initiatives to deliver against our KPIs.
- Work with engineers to prioritize features, maintain the backlog, and guide feature development through delivery.
- Ensure a high quality user experience by partnering deeply with Design and User Experience.
- Analyze feature performance and customer feedback to improve the journey and overall experience.
- Be responsible for interfacing with the Growth, Business Development, Operations, and Customer Service teams to ensure that the overall customer experience in the customer’s first days are cohesive and relevant.
What you need to be successful:
- 4+ years of experience in consumer-facing product management, ideally with mobile apps
- Fluent with product discovery techniques
- A passion for building world-class customer experiences
- A genuine love for collaboration and with great interpersonal skills
- A strong bias for action with a hands on attitude
- A data driven approach with at least basic data analytics skills
- Strong English language skills
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do. N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.