In this role, you will:
- You will utilize a variety of contact channels, including mobile push notifications, in-app messages, email,direct mail, and others
- You will work closely with our data/analytics team to define customer segments to target with specific messages, to forecast the impact your initiatives will achieve, and to analyse the success of the campaign
- You will implement (HTML), test (make sure emails are rendered correctly on all devices), and optimise (A/B testing) your campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You will help conceptualize and plan new campaigns based on the company’s strategic goals and then implement them together with the guidance of a seasoned CRM manager
- You will conceptualize and set up automated communication to increase referral rates of our customers
- You will monitor and report the key performance indicators of your work in line with company goals
- You will be located in Berlin in the global CRM team and will work closely with a seasoned Growth CRM manager
- You will work closely with our country communication managers, cross-functional marketers, and other departments (particularly product development, content writers, designers) to ensure that the right message reaches the right customer at the right time
What you need to be successful:
- You are passionate about online marketing and CRM in particular – you have good insight into the messages and targeting to reach specific goals
- You are able to create email templates in HTML
- You are meticulous and careful in your work
- You are a strong team player and collaborator
- You have a good combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, and also communication/messaging skills
- Strong customer-focused mindset and a roll-up-your-sleeves, get-it-done attitude
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – ideally in a quantitatively-rigorous discipline of study
- Minimum three years experience in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile B2C audience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and referral experience are a bonus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.