About the opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Data Scientist to build production ready applications. Our Data Science team develops practical machine-learning applications to enable innovative and customer-facing product features.
In this role, you will:
- You will have end-to-end responsibility from data exploration to applying machine learning techniques and building production-ready applications
- Your work will directly enable innovative product features such as a customer service chatbot, transaction categorisation or a smart fraud-prevention algorithm improving the way people use banks
- You will drive your project and work with experienced data scientists, software engineers and product managers to deliver customer value and allow you to develop your skill-set further
- You will have the opportunity to experiment with new tech stack and project ideas
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree with a focus on quantitative disciplines including statistics or computer science
- Professional experience in the development and productionizing of machine learning solutions
- Good understanding of common machine learning algorithms and ability to teach junior data scientists
- Good programming skills - ideally in Python
- You are creative, organised, self-motivated and able to drive ambitious data science projects to success from conception through coding to deployment
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.