About the opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Web Engineer for our Web Core team, that's part of the Client Platform group.
You'll be supporting the Web team at N26 building all the libraries and infrastructure that the web engineers will be using in the product teams. The main goal of the Web Core team is to improve the time to market and developer experience in the product teams.
In this role, you will:
- Work on a modern unified tech stack
- Scale our web services across the globe by deploying a distributed content delivery network
- Migrate our services to Kubernetes
- Empower our Web Community by setting them up for success in their Product teams
What you need to be successful:
- Exposure to micro-services architectures, with proficiency in GraphQL
- Used to CI/CD and tool like Jenkins, GitHub Actions and ArgoCD
- Willingness to be part of a team with high collaboration, have strong call to action and eagerness to help brining teams across all locations into a single product
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Health insurance, personal development budget, German/Spanish language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop;
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days (Germany);
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.