About this opportunity:
We are seeking an assured Tech Lead for Observability team (within Platform Engineering) to establish, and deliver upon, a shared team Technical Vision which is aligned with the product roadmap that results in big outcomes for our customers.
Our cross-functional teams are passionate about collaboration and sharing knowledge, as well as working with a high degree of autonomy.
As a Tech Lead at N26, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in safeguarding high standards and setting a clear technical agenda within your team. You will also have a significant impact on the growth of the individuals within this team.
The Observability team is part of the Platform Engineering Segment. The segment’s goal is to provide easy to use, self service platforms to enable other segments to easily build, deploy and monitor their business applications.In This Role, You Will
- Develop and maintain and improve the platform strategy around Metrics and Tracing.
- Maintain and improve our logging platform based on kafka and ELK stack (soon to be replaced by opensearch)
- Leveraging greatly on Terraform, Helm Charts, Saltstack and other technologies related with Observability
You Will Also
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to your teammates
- Driving technical roadmap for the team
What You Need To Be Successful
- Previous experience in leading a team of Site Reliability Engineers
- Experience with at least one glue language (Python or Go preferred)
- Your brain runs Linux
- <3 for the cloud while knowing limitations and advantages (experience with cloud computing preferred)
- Strong interest in security-related topics
- CI/CD is your second name
- Working knowledge of protocols and standards like TCP, HTTP, UDP, DNS, TLS (you also know where they are in the OSI model)
- Ability to identify repeatable processes and automate them quickly
- Open mind and interest in providing a bleeding-edge infrastructure
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.