About the opportunity
We are seeking an enthusiastic BCM Officer to join our BCM team under the Office of the CISO. The Business Continuity Management team oversees and controls the Business Continuity Management Framework of N26 Group, which aims to mitigate availability risk for key resources helping to minimize the impact of potential operational disruptions to N26..
Join N26 and help us to redefine what it means to do traditional banking and develop state of the art solutions to deliver on compliance needs and requirements.
In this role, you will:
- Help to develop, implement and maintain a business continuity management (BCM) governance framework and enhance the second line of defence oversight
- Support annual Business Impact Analysis cycle
- Coordinate the execution and reporting of BCM tests from the operational units
- Monitoring the implementation of BCM improvements
- Provide feedback to projects and change processes
- Implement and ensure reporting of BCM based on KPI / KRI metrics to Management
- Work closely with other control functions like Outsourcing and Risk Management
- Assist in training and supervision of the operational units
What you need to be successful:
- 2-3 Years of Experience doing Business Continuity, or related fields
- Knowledge of BC laws, standards and best practices
- Bachelor or Master degree in related fields / certification in information technology would be an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is a huge plus
- Solution based thinking, a strong structured and “around the corner” type of thinking
- Coordination skills and independence
- Technical expertise and understanding of differences and perspectives from various departments
- Banking know how is a plus
- Already gained first presentation, trainings and execution skills
- Good time and expectation management skills
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.