In this role, you will:
- Play a key role in improving organic traffic to n26.com, leading the optimisation of English content on the global site.
- Apply global SEO mindset with clear localisation impact, working with Local SEO Specialists.
- Main SEO point of contact for global initiatives (ie. product launches or new features)..
- Drive the global SEO content calendar, both identifying global opportunities and topics, leveraging content ideas from local teams and coordinating publication calendar.
- Ability to find the right keywords and search terms in English and define precise SEO briefings to work either internally or with agencies.
- Manage the workflow and projects with global SEO content agencies, including quality control and local implementations, as well as projects with internal teams (product marketing, design, website,..).
- Data skills to pull the data, analyse onpage performance and execution mindset to suggest and implement improvements.
- Provide global support and assistance to local SEO specialists when requested, as well as extending SEO knowledge to other teams.
- Solid knowledge of off page and Tech SEO and how they work together and improve on page.
What you need to be successful:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree from a respected university (Master’s preferred).
- You have 4+ years experience in international SEO, ideally for a consumer rather than a business target.
- You have a solid combination of strong analytical skills, project planning and execution mindset. Presentation skills are also a plus.
- Experience working with SEO tools such as ahrefs, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console, as well as content management systems and G-Suite products.
- You have the capacity to identify content opportunities and define editorial calendars.
- You have fluent English speaking skills. Any knowledge of other core N26 languages (German, French, Italian, or Spanish) is a plus.
- Ideally you have some previous experience in ASO and YouTube organic optimization.
- SQL knowledge is a plus, but not essential.
- You have self-initiative but a strong team spirit, and can work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.