We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are looking for a Recruiting Lead to manage and deliver on N26 employee growth in Europe. You’ll report to the Global Head of Technical Recruitment to create the strategy to grow N26 into a leading employer. You’ll organise, hire and develop the recruiting team to execute on our ambitious growth plans. Your success will be measured by delivering against our growth plans, hiring manager experience and how well you are able to motivate and engage your team.
Once here you will
- Build and develop a team of Recruiting Partners dedicated to support our growth in our European offices
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders so they can trust your judgement and expert knowledge
- You will build a strong technical pipeline and engage technical talent by creating a great candidate experience
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to the team
- You use data to make informed decisions and use that data to create a world class recruitment function for business recruiting
- Profound experience of managing and motivating teams in a high growth environment
- Manage the engineering recruitment team and provide strategic insight into pipeline growth, maintenance and management
- Bring exceptional business acumen to challenge the norm and transition all activities to make us innovative and proactive in everything you do
- Use you experience to work across all recruiting teams with exceptional stakeholder management and with employer brand to help us stand out as the number one employer
What you will bring along
- Previous experience in leading high performing teams and delivering against targets in a fast paced environment
- You have a track-record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience
- You bring experience of working in a global team and have the ability to manage communication strategies, making processes consistent and delivering in a hyper growth environment
- You are tech savvy and you know how to engage with talent globally
- You bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
- You know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills, ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications.
- You are able to communicate in a concise and structured manner in English
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.