About the opportunity
We are now seeking a senior Outsourcing and Vendor Manager with a passion for driving the best customer delivery experience to our customers. You will enhance our outsourcing and vendor management capabilities to increase our customer satisfaction metrics and KPI's, while proactively engaging with our costumer service vendors to reach our company goals.
You will be part of a diverse and dynamic team with the mission to deliver the most outstanding customer service in the industry. In our exciting fast paced environment, you will be immersed not only in a fast paced organization, but also in a workplace with high expectations towards service excellence and service delivery. Your commercial experience and strengths will be key to increase our rapid global expansion.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor and drive qualitative and quantitative performance and accountability of partners with accountability of business results.
- Align priorities and goals within all levels of vendor operations
- Managing the selection and on-boarding of new partner sites in line with the company strategy.
- Manage and drive day to day business relationship with outsourced CS vendors
- Align common understanding on goals, roles and responsibilities with vendors and internal stakeholders. Draw periodic reviews to stay relevant
- Understand vendor outcomes, align expectation & manage change communications within partner network
- Negotiate contracts and analyse multiple vendors within the market to fulfill sourcing requirements
- Continuous risk analysis of existing partners. Research the market for trends and best practice
- Monitor and enforce contractual obligations including accurate billing, staffing, productivity and performance
- Establish and manage communication plans between the vendor and internal functions such as CSX, Q&T, WFM
- Manage performance metrics of vendor teams and coordinate performance improvement efforts
- Schedule and facilitate operations reports and reviews. Coordinate reporting and analytical needs between partners and internal stakeholders
What you need to be successful:
- You will have graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or a related field
- You preferably have 3 years of experience in vendor management in the Customer Service field
- Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and relationship management experience
- Proven analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think and act strategically with clearly defined business objectives in mind and an entrepreneurial can-do mindset with a strong hands-on approach
- In-depth knowledge of best-in-class procurement processes - ideally in start-up or entrepreneurial contexts
- Knowledge of digital companies and their products, ideally in the area of financial institutions
- A commercial mindset, excellent negotiation skills and experience with vendor management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English is a must and ideally fluency in German or French
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.