About the opportunity
We are looking for a multifaceted HR Generalist to provide regional support to our US team. In this role, you will be a key player in advising and coaching on employee engagement, employee relations, performance management, compensation, and employee benefits, and will partner with the broader People team to develop and drive company-wide initiatives and process improvements. This role will facilitate the daily functions of the People department in the US including, but not limited to: facilitation of outsourced payroll and benefits administration, employee recognition programs, communicating company policies & practices, assisting in the leave administration process, and processing employee changes (i.e. on-boarding, off-boarding, position changes, etc).
In this role, you will:
- Provide HR support regionally to US employees on topics such as benefits, performance, company programs, and policies, and ensure compliance with local laws and regulations in all countries
- Counsel and provide mentorship to first-time managers on employee relations, performance management, policies, procedures, and other related topics
- Partner with the global People team on larger projects and org changes
- Identify and recommend continuous improvements to HR programs and processes to drive efficiencies and enhance the employee experience
- Drive and own employee engagement initiatives for the US organization
- Maintain data integrity of all People data, provide data and analytics to identify trends in People topics
- Oversee and maintain payroll and benefit administration in conjunction with our PEO provider
- Work proactively with colleagues across a global team to ensure an integrated approach to HR service delivery
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee growth and retention efforts
- Collaborate with a variety of departments of excellence including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Diversity & Inclusion to help drive efforts forward
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of HR experience in fast growing organizations
- Knowledge of HR federal & state laws and regulations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and navigate in a rapidly-changing environment
- Proven communicator with demonstrable experience influencing and collaborating cross-functionally, ideally with dispersed teams
- Experience being the face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organization
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- An analytical mindset and high business acumen, high attention to detail
- Experience with Workday (or similar HRIS), Google suite, and Greenhouse
Who we are
N26 is the mobile banking platform that is redesigning banking for the 21st century. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
N26 launched in the U.S. in 2019 and already has over 500,000 customers. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has more than 7 million customers in 25 markets across the world. The company employs more than 1,500 employees across 8 office locations: Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.