About the opportunity
We are seeking a driven and ambitious Senior Regulatory Reporting Associate to be responsible for regulatory reports to Bundesbank and BaFin. Our team is responsible for the Regulatory Reporting requirements at N26. We ensure that all regulatory reports are submitted to our supervisory authorities in due time and quality.
In this role, you will:
- You are responsible for statistic and financial regulatory reports of N26 Bank and Group
- You take care of the plausibility check, control and documentation of the regulatory reporting process of our head office as well as the foreign branches and subsidiaries
- You support the technical implementation and connection of the financial data warehouse
- You build out strong relationships to the upstream reporting function and data delivering teams
- You take care of the automation of processes
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor / master of business administration or similar experience
- Initial experience with banking legislation (CRR II, CRD V und KWG), COREP & FINREP and to work with an regulatory reporting software would be an advantage
- You have already gained experience in projects, processes and process changes
- You have a high level of commitment and initiative as well as very good analytical skills, efficiency and systematics
- Fluent in German and English
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.