About the opportunity
We are seeking a/an engaged Incident Manager who can support N26 to ensure our customer operations and our communication plans to work efficiently, and consistently mitigate incidents in accordance with operational continuity principles. In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop business continuity plans, communication processes and relevant documentation in preparation of potential crisis and incidents to ensure our organization resiliency.
In this role, you will:
- Be part of our journey to create a global operation and customer service division by ensuring best-in-class incident management
- Take the ownership for coordinating and delivering communications to customers in the event of crisis / incidents / product launches prepared by PR
- Identify solutions, prepare a plan and execute it with strong results in close collaboration with the Ops Leadership Team, Subject Matter Experts and other N26 teams
- Develop plans, training and exercising developed plans, implementing the use of technology for emergency use and partnership with internal and external partners.
- Monitor and support all Global Crisis Events that affect Operations, man-made or natural to ensure Operations Crisis Management has complete situational awareness and is able to make informed decisions.
- Design, align and distribute important wordings fast Customer facing teams
- Ensure external partners prepared in any crisis event and can respond Include ECC in communications cycle
- Setup Manager on Duty concepts for weekends, later and night shift
What you need to be successful:
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company.
- 3 - 5 years in the emergency management and communications field, ideally in a customer operations environment
- Project Management, emergency and business continuity plan writing, EOC activations
- Experienced professional with the ability to manage difficult situations, leverage limited resources and design emergency management programs
- Extensive experience in project and/or program management
- Great interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, work well under pressure, ability to juggle several different projects / crisis events simultaneously
- Solution orientation, a structured way of thinking, and your attention to details is exceptional
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, any major European language is a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.