About the opportunity
As Product Manager - Assistance (US) at N26, you will be responsible for facilitating a remarkably smooth experience for customers when they need to get in touch with us. You will have the unique opportunity to define how customers interact with support specialists at an entirely mobile banking app. You will take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance a critical, differentiating part of the product. You will be responsible for leading cross-functional product work across our US and European teams.
You will shape the product strategy for our customer service product experience in the US and collaborate with key stakeholders in the EU to deliver a level of service that exceeds that which can be achieved face-to-face.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features
- Own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of cross-functional product teams across the US and EU
- Coordinate resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- Manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- Interface with business development, operations and customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPIs are met throughout the lifecycle of a product
- Analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
- Work for the development and success of our US Product. Be a key resource in contributing to shape the customer experience of our users in the US
What you need to be successful:
- Have 4+ years of working experience in product management
- Strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- Have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- Experience in start-ups, with Agile methodology as well as UX are a plus
- Strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional product teams
- Solving complicated problems and understanding end-customer needs are part of your core strengths
- Outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment with a platform that handles thousands of contacts per day is a plus
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10,000 new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.