About the opportunity
The Lead WFM Capacity Planning Analyst is responsible for calculating staffing requirements, capacity planning modelling, organizing/scheduling of work-flow allocation, support in analysis of key initiatives and challenging existing measurement frameworks for a ring-fenced department within operations.
- Create reliable and effective short and long term capacity plans
- Build and maintain KPIs that reliably reflect the end-customer experience
- Partner with recruiting, business leaders, forecasting team, training and change management programs to ensure alignment
- Create new reporting & analytic opportunities by analyzing and understanding key planning processes
- Document writing and presentations up to the director level
- Optimize headcount capacity for the business by balancing customer experience/service levels, employee experience, operational flexibility, and cost effectiveness
- Take inhouse forecasts and create a full interval schedule for that period
- Maintain network (in-house and outsource) staffing within threshold from scheduling creation through to IDM handover
- Ensure all service desk tickets and WFM emails are supported within agreed SLA
- Undertake regular process/system reviews, providing feedback and suggestions on how to improve/ adapt our processes
- Contributes to the culture of the team to create an innovative and collaborative environment
What you’ll need to be successful:
An exceptionally analytical and has a continuous improvement mindset. They have worked in large operations but want to join a start-up team to experiment with the latest ideas. They are also a strong communicator and able to collaborate to solve cross-organization challenges creatively.
- At least 2 years experience in a Workforce Management role with experience in both Scheduling and Capacity Planning disciplines
- Excel or Google Sheet expert level
- One year prior experience working with workforce management technologies ideally Teleopti.
- Bachelor's degree, received a Master's degree would be preferred
- Basic/Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques
- Experience with SQL and/or Python or similar language is a plus but not essential
- Embrace and adapt to change with a positive, resilient approach to challenging situations
- Communication skills that clearly present ideas, theories, and technical information to operations and managerial staff.
- English language proficiency is a must, professional German language proficiency is a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.