Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10,000 new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
This role will be joining the US Data Analytics team with a focus on Product. As part of this team you will help guide product decisions at N26 and help foster a data-driven mindset across the organisation, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
As a key member of the US Analytics team you will be involved in the early ideation stages of new product launches and strategic decisions. Help us experiment and learn as we build a bank that generates better financial outcomes for our customers!
Who you are:
You’re an expert in SQL and have strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to draw meaningful insights from large datasets. You enjoy turning ambiguous questions into actionable insights and are able to apply critical thinking to new unsolved questions.
In this role, you will:
- Be a central stakeholder inside the company on US product topics, engaging with many different functions (Product, Tech, Operations, Management, Finance)
- Collaborate with Product Managers and other analysts to gain a deeper understanding of our users and product market fit. Your analysis will help the Product team maximise the impact of feature releases and retention efforts
- Help to adapt and improve reporting dashboards and the pipelines that feed them
- Work closely with analysts and data engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in similar analytics role(s)
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong experience with a scripting language to conduct analyses (eg python or R)
- Comfort with owning project timelines, prioritizing tasks, and assessing speed/accuracy tradeoffs
- Knowledge of statistical concepts used in exploratory data analysis and a strong understanding of experiment assessment, trend and correlation identification techniques
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.