Senior Manager, Customer Experience Strategy - N26 for Business Launch
About the opportunity
Our mission is to create the first Business Bank Account that customers will love. To realise this mission, we are now seeking a Senior Manager, Customer Experience Strategy to join the N26 for Business launch team. The launch team is a multi-disciplinary function, dedicated solely to bringing the N26 for Business Bank Account to our customers in rapid timing, being at the forefront of innovation and working across the business in a very cross-functional and collaborative way. If you’re looking for a company that puts our customers at the centre of our thinking, in a data-driven and in a result-oriented environment, then you have found your spot.
Once here you will
- Lead the formation of N26 for Business’s customer experience strategy and value proposition end-to-end, from initial strategy design to complete execution to ongoing improvement and management.
- Stay informed of the many sources of customer insight that we have at N26 across data; research and performance and be able to draw out and action the most vital learnings in establishing the metrics that matter to the continuous improvement to the experience of our customers.
- Ensure that cross functional teams understand the benefits to our customers and that this is front and centre in the decision making and planning processes. And promoting the use of experimentation to determine the impact of changes.
- Define a high impact plan for our customer experience improvements - bringing a number of individual elements together into a single coherent plan across customer touch-point channels.
What you'll bring along
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company.
- You like to have fun delivering within your role and you want to bring your whole self to work each day, contributing to a healthy, fun and successful team that strives relentlessly to find ways to continuously improve.
- Strong understanding of the linkage between customer experience initiatives and business impact.
- You have strong experience working with external customer service providers and have a record of establishing strategic relationships with key external partners.
- Ability to communicate with impact - effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment.
- You have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional.
- You approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively and your project management skills are proven to be outstanding.
- You operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverable and you are able to handle uncertainty well, and are able to simplify complexity.
- You have graduated with an undergraduate degree, preferably in a business stream but that’s not essential.
- Ideally, you have 8-10 years of experience working in a customer centric organisation, contributing to moving the NPS needle of your customers.
- You have some international experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Free N26 You card + benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.